Help ME Please........

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
zidanez
Engineer
Engineer

Help ME Please........

Post by zidanez »

Although this game is old, I love this game. I use open TTD to windows 7 64bit. When I play this game all seemed normal. But why the industry can not produce? On every truck station always Waiting for Nothing. :? (This does not happen on the Bus Station). Please help immediately .. :D
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Help ME Please........

Post by Benny »

Can you post a savegame and/or a screenshot? It sounds like you've just chosen the wrong truck.
zidanez
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zidanez »

Bennythen00b wrote:Can you post a savegame and/or a screenshot? It sounds like you've just chosen the wrong truck.
here the save game file as you want...
Attachments
Rindwood Transport, 26th Dec 1950.sav
(111.13 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

Your truck station is not connected to the road; it is facing the wrong direction and the trucks cannot enter it in order to load your iron ore. Your station near the coal mine has no trucks visiting it; you'll only get things transported to the station once you tried to pick up the things which can be delivered.
zidanez
Engineer
Engineer

Post by zidanez »

planetmaker wrote:Your truck station is not connected to the road; it is facing the wrong direction and the trucks cannot enter it in order to load your iron ore. Your station near the coal mine has no trucks visiting it; you'll only get things transported to the station once you tried to pick up the things which can be delivered.
:idea: Your right, my careless ... thank you very much for the correction. Now I can play with smooth ... :D

Return to “Problems”